Christina Koldys Designs | Christina Koldys | Housatonic, MA
1) A dress for my Barbie...she didn,t have boobs or booty then.....grandma taught me how to sew on an old singer treadle machine...no electricity...many many years ago I was 8 years old
2) That my hands and my heart were meant to create beautiful things
3) Ribbons and wool, feathers and felt, colors and textures flowed into my life and creations...I combine these now in my scarves and hats...it wasn't,t until I retired after 30 years of teaching that I had time to focus on this new adventure and share these pieces ... I brought creativity into my math classroom and showed my middle school students that math was fun and not just numbers...I walked to the beat of a different drummer...not ur usual math teacher...Crispina was one of my students...and hopefully I nurtured the talents in her..
4) Classical, Dixie chicks, grateful dead, polkas, Peter Paul and Mary, cold play, Gordon bok....to name a few...eclectic collection
5) Chocolate cake definitely yes....favorite is from cafe Adam...sesame and spiced Marcona almonds....still creating yummy desserts for my son,s restaurant...i,m his pastry chef
My creative interests are varied and many...I morph into creating beautiful things...I do what I love and am blessed to love what I do...