Wild Child Tie-Dyes | Jodi Levine |Pelham, MA
1. The first thing I remember making is….. a bunch of shell & rock creatures for the elementary school fair when I was in 2nd grade. They were very cute but I didn’t sell many. I was the only kid with a table. I’ve had lots of ventures since then—dollhouse furniture in middle school, beaded jewelry and macramé through college and tie-dyes since 1989, and that’s just the stuff I’ve sold. I have lots of other creations that are just for me and my family, too.
2. I knew then that….I LOVED being creative!!
3. Today’s passion is….Wow, too many to list just one! I’m currently making upcycled garden flowers out of old glass plates, painting a funky set of chairs for my kitchen & cooking lots of yummy food.
4. In my music player you will find…..Hmmm, lots of stuff with a good beat, some reggae, world beat stuff, Grateful Dead (I’m a tie dyer after all) and books on tape, too—those are great in the studio!
5. Chocolate cake- pro or con? Definitely pro, especially if it’s dark & dense. Better yet, throw some raspberries on it. Yum!!