This week our theme of Renewal, Revive, and Rejuvenate feels right, as our Western Massachusetts melt is on and the good ‘ole USA is full of empowered and powerful teenagers initiating change, oh and Easter is right around the corner too which is all about rebirth.
In addition to these things celebrating newness and growth, my brand is presenting itself with new clarity. We are growing and hiring AGAIN! Focusing on growth has proven worthy of the time investment and I am happy to announce a wonderful opportunity for someone brilliant here! Take a read, then send along your resume and letter of interest to me at Crispinaffrench@gmail.com
Seeking Online Following Developer and Cyber Expansion Maven
Crispina ffrench is a multi-faceted brand, and artist known for her creative textile recycling company called CRISPINA, her partnership in the ffrench family screen-printing business called The Dolphin Studio, her blog RagContent.com and vacation rental properties.
Super exciting company growth is underway! We are on the lookout for for a Cyber Expansion Maven who is a creative, out of the box thinker, someone who is amped up to play a key role in building our brand to reach, engage and expand our target audience. Our ducks are in a nice tidy row ready to rock the world with helpful content aimed to provide service, community, connection and product while promoting resourceful living, focused on mindful handmade and recycled consumption.
If you are enthusiastic, with a penchant for success; If you are a team player with creative ideas, like to take risks, are willing to make mistakes and learn from them, If you enjoy strategizing, taking ownership and making action happen; If you are in the market to help develop and systemize Crispina ffrench’s online presence across all kinds of social media platforms, take a look at this job description and get in touch.
Online Following Developer and Cyber Expansion Maven
Crispina ffrench is a multi-faceted brand, and artist known for creative textile recycling called CRISPINA, her ffrench Family screen printing business called The Dolphin Studio, blog at RagContent.com and vacation rental properties.
This position offers full time employment in an exciting and fast-growing small artisan/product/education/influencer brand. We are looking for someone with strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills. The right candidate is a team player with an eye for good design, who understands and appreciates the merchandise, brand and culture of our company and who wishes to learn, grow and strive to work at the highest level of their ability. You will be working with a tight knit team, all of whom share a passion for excellence, healthy living, and environmental stewardship. This job requires the ability to systemize and schedule 12 months out.
Our ideal candidate has a journalism background and proven social media capabilities. They are enthusiastic, with a penchant for success; are a team-player, with creative ideas, they like to take risks, are willing to make mistakes and learn from them. If you enjoy strategizing, taking ownership and making action happen; If you are serious about having fun and making money and in the market to grow and develop all while bolstering, building and systemizing Crispina ffrench’s online presence across all kinds of social media platforms, keep reading!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaboration on content development, company direction, planning and scheduling
- Post on company Squarespace Websites
- Add and optimize social media posts on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram,
- Mailchimp newsletters
- Stay on top of social media trends, influencers, and platforms
- Clear communication with team
- Set and achieve growth benchmarks
- Set, meet (or beat) deadlines working independently and collaboratively
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Exemplary writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with content management software and social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time onsite/remote, well paid, continuing education opportunities, benefits available
- Social Media Marketing: 2+ years
- Adept Photographer, Videographer, Stylist
- Adept with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Squarespace, Mailchimp, YouTube, Tailwind, AirBnB and Etsy
- Familiarity with YouTube channels
- Reader of Blogs
- Listener of Podcasts