MOHO Designs | Molly and Aurel de St Andre | Great Barrington, MA
1. The first thing I remember making was a set of rugs for my doll houses--My grandma taught me to crochet when I was four and by the end of the afternoon I had made about 20 different things including a rug for each room of my doll house.
2. What I knew then was the best way to spend an afternoon was lost in a project.
3. Today my passion is making handmade things that involve pattern and construction. I love watching things go from the design phase to finished!
4. In the music player you will find Beruit, Joni Mitchell, and a little Vampire Weekend.
5. Since I'm gluten and sugar free, I'll have to go with con chocolate cake. If someone can make it taste good sans sugar and gluten, I'd be open to changing my mind!